Walking Tour 1 day
The mountain of Colors or also known as Vinicunca offers you a dream landscape. Like a multicolored mantle or the reflection of the rainbow on earth, Vinicunca rises to be admired throughout the year. This destination is almost 5,000 meters high (16,400 feet) and three hours of walking. The radiant sun will accompany you during the route as well as auquénidos like llamas or alpacas, sheep, horses and the imposing landscape of mountains that will be the protagonists of your photographs.
Dare to take this adventure and appreciate this gift of nature with your family or friends. This tour is complementary to Machu Picchu. It is available 365 days a year. You can start this adventure both in group and in private. Reserve now!
- 03:30 Departure from Cusco by private car.
- 06:30 Breakfast
- 07:00 Start of the walk to the Colors Mountain from Quesiuno
- 11:00 Arrival at the Mountain of Colors.
- Time for photographs and enjoy the landscape.
- 11:45 Return to Quesiuno
- 15:30 Arrival at Quesiuno..
- 16:00 Return to Cusco by private car
- 19:00 Arrival in Cusco approx.
PRICE PER PERSON US $ 40 DOLLARS.
Más tours de Caminatas en Cusco